Thursday, June 23, 2011

This, this is my life.

Greeting loves one! Lets take a journey.

I never go @live bar for 2days after the band went back to Thailand. Im going tomorrow to see the new band by the way. My favourite
guy is gone. Rabbit Keyboard ( nickname ). I have his pictures down there uploaded.
Anyway just came back from Sushi Zanmai, OneUtama & Sportsville.

Going out soon to KL. I am really fat now. No joke. 1 day I can eat 1000 meals.
Hence, the fats! Diet diet diet diet diet. My final presentation for college ended today.
So it is party time.

You can see me in my formal top below just one picture. Look so good girl.
Really rushing time.
So this will be the end.
The night has just begin.

Bump bump bump
bump bump
bump.
xoxo.
Backstabber please get out of the way
KthxBye


@live bar last day 21/6/2011
The band i mean.

at home getting ready.

cheers.

Drunktard.
Grace . Me . Joey

I love them :)

Grace high until cannot high

Valen .Me. Joey. Grace
I chao tut .

Both chao tut.

My favourite !

Rabbit!

Gone back to Thailand.

sob sob.

Align Right
Iphone picture as usual. Blur




I want a piece of you (:


Rehearsing for presentation.
Bad girl gone good for awhile!.