Monday, June 6, 2011

Sushi =P

Hey hey ;)
Nothing much to update because I am busy partying.
As usual always go @live bar with my babes & I just came back from
outstation partying . Going to @live after I finish blogging.
Lately, I have been consuming much alcohol & sushis.
Fat fat aready ;(.

Currently listening to - Give me everything tonight !
Grab somebody sexy tonight!

Been skipping college a lot because I can't wake up.
I just want to finish my foundation early July & have 6months break to play before
quit playing. I will upload umpteen pictures that will make you hungry =P.
Went ate sushi with Grace. Christine & Doraemon!
After that straight to @live bar as usual.
I hate bulldog.
Referring to a particular human bulldog.
BARK rubbish.
Bulllshit bulldog

We are from different world.
& I am me.
sah-yoh-nah-rah


Hokkaido Ichiba - Gardens

Here's a situation
Been through every nation
But tonight Im loving you.


Booh!






Grace low :)




Me. Grace. Christine :)


=.=!

My bodyguards.


We couldnt finish the dishes.




























Thanks doraemon :)


Randomness


sah-yoh-nah-rah means good bye .
lame me .